West Covina Theft Crime Attorneys
Let Our Firm Help Keep You Out of Jail: Call (626) 340-2326 for a Consultation
Theft crimes are varied and unique and range from allegedly taking items of large value, such as cars and high-worth valuables, to pickpocketing and even white collar crimes such as identity theft and fraud. Being convicted of any of these crimes can lead to severe penalties and even an accusation can lead to a loss of reputation and have consequences on your future.
- If you are facing criminal charges, choose to work with us today. As our client, you can expect:
- We work closely with investigators who can uncover favorable evidence
- We can work tirelessly to establish a persuasive defense strategy
- We use knowledge gained from helping 1,000+ clients to your advantage
- We listen to your side of the story with no judgment
- We are available 24/7 and offer FREE in-person consultations
Award-Winning Trial Attorney Fighting for You
Coimbra Law Firm exercises discretion according to the following factors:
- Do you have a prior conviction?
- Do you have a criminal record?
- What are the facts of the case?
- How egregious is your alleged behavior?
- Was the valuable you are accused of having taken of substantial worth?
- Would it have been effortless to inquire about the whereabouts of the owner in order to return the property?
- If the answer to most or all of these questions is "yes," the prosecutor will likely file felony or misdemeanor charge, particularly if you have a criminal background.