West Covina DUI Defense Lawyers
You Have 10 Days to Take Action. Protect Your License & Call (626) 340-2326.
Have you been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI)? In the state of California, you could only have up to 10 days to request a hearing with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This hearing is known as an “administrative per se” hearing and could be your only chance at preventing a license suspension or revocation after a drunk driving-related arrest.
If you are convicted of DUI, you can lose your license and go to jail. Let us help keep your license and your freedom. Call us now at (626) 340-2326
- Your License Hearing: Unlike most criminal offenses, a DUI will involve two types of processes: an administrative hearing and a criminal hearing. Whenever a motorist has been arrested for DUI, the DMV will automatically suspend his or her license for a mandatory 30-day period, unless the driver requests a hearing within 10 days of the arrest.
The DMV may also suspend the license for another 5 months during which the driver can only drive on a restricted basis (and, even then, the motorist must enroll in an alcohol program and fulfill certain other conditions). Our West Covina DUI defense attorneys takes your charges seriously and fights hard to make sure your rights and interests are protected. If you or someone you love has been arrested for DUI, do not wait another moment to speak with us about your potential defense options.
What Does Our
Mean for You?
Our years of collective experience allow us to foresee challenges that commonly arise in defending against DUI charges. It allows us to foretell the Prosecutor's tactics. It allows us to be ten steps ahead of the government while our less experienced competitors can barely keep up with the legal maneuvers. We are ready and prepared to handle your case.
Coimbra Law Firm Difference
- Focus on early action, intervention, defeat, and dismissal
- Successful results in all California Superior Courthouses
- Decades of combined legal experience working for you
- Thousands of clients represented throughout California
- Stay up-to-date on all appellate decisions & legal stratagems
- Named a Top Attorney by Pasadena Magazine (2014-2015)